Here’s this year’s edition of the Summer Breeze series that almost was with the LoFiBreeze mix released earlier this summer! Enjoy unabashedly loud and like no one’s watching! I’m really happy with this one! Favourite, repost and share, let’s take this one to the top of the Mixcloud charts!
The download link is here.
1. It’s My Life (Sean’s 6am Dub) _ Sean McCabe ft. Cinnamon Brown
2. Somethin’ Wit Jazz (Jimpster Remix — Luke Solomon’s Body Edit ft. James Duncan) _ Mr. V
3. The Sweetest Meditation feat. Mara TK (Club Mix) _ Lord Echo
4. Unconditional _ Terrence Parker
5. Psychout _ Carlo Lio
6. Woke _ Tiga
7. Electronic Frequencies _ Ben & Sadar
8. When I Luv (Kenny Dope Remix) _ Mike City feat. Faith Evans
9. All You Need _ Austins Groove
10. Deep Inside _ Bart Gori
11. The Basement Is Burning _ Marquis Hawkes
12. Esperanza (David Morales Red Zone Mix) _ Luciano & David Morales
13. No Fool _ Tensnake
14. La blessure (Fred Everything Remix) _ Anonimaly
15. Har Zion 110 (Aril Brikha Remix) _ Deep’a & Biri
16. I Never Thought I’d See The Day (Kiko Navarro Rework) _ Sade
17. Song For A Friend _ Byron The Aquarius & Cropper
18. Abraka _ Danvers
19. Easy Easy _ Marcel Lune
20. Everything Happens For A Reason (Beatless Version) _ Kiko Navarro feat. Isis “Apache” Montero
So, I couldn’t sleep last night, decided to work on the new chapter of the Loungin’ series, but at some point got fed up of overthinking it, so I just hit record after deciding on what the first track would be, but no idea of where I would go from there. Recorded in one take. I like it a lot. Hope you do too!
You can stream or download it here and feel free to make a donation to cover the cost of file hosting!
Ah! atom::funk! Certainly one of my most accomplished mixes, technically speaking, but not quite representative of my sound at the time. I have to admit I recorded this mix specifically to send as a demo to get booked, so I played it safe in the choice of tracks and worked hard on the technical side of the mixes.
I recorded it live in one afternoon at Maurice Nightclub in Quebec City, where I was resident back then. I also remember that I was really mad at my grilfriend at the time, although I don’t really remember why, but anecdote aside, it proves my theory that creating in a bad mood is often very efficient! 🙂
This is not the complete mix as it was recorded on a 90 minutes cassette tape but had to be truncated when I transfered it to CD a couple of years later, and I’ve since lost the original master…
You can stream the mix atom::funk or “right-click/save as” on the image to download it.