After recording volume one, the urge to make a second iteration of the Cosmix Series (it was clear to me that thios was going to be a series) rapidly became intense and Second Orbit was born a mere 6 months after its predecessor.
I find that this mix is more refined and focused, compared to the previous one, but that’s explained by the fact that I was still discovering and exploring the limits of the genre, six months earlier.
Here’ I’ve started to define what my Sound is going to be within this genre, as well as exploring and paying hommage to the roots, as witnessed by the inclusion of tracks by Kano and Alan Hackshaw.
As usual, you can stream it
or download it by right-clicking the image on the right.
Monsieur Seb’s Cosmix, 2nd Orbit — Recorded Live June 14-15th 2008
- Grn Aventurine – Château Flight
- Suoivegan Mamadoo – Mari Boine vs. Mungolian Jetset
- Love Love Love (Aeroplane Mix) – Low Motion Disco
- Eurora (Blackbelt Andersen Remix) – Fjordfunk
- In The Silver White Box – In Flagranti
- Start Something – Morten Sorensen
- Elektric Evening – Elitechnique
- Stellar Way – Acos CoolKAs
- Some Signs Are Good – Diskjokke
- Meridian (Amberflame Edit) – Acos CoolKAs
- Breakdown – Toby Tobias
- Time To Let Go (Lindstrøm Remix) – Sally Shapiro
- Fox In The Box (Telespazio Remix) – UND
- Crush the Liberation – The Juan Maclean
- Boston Food Strangler (Diskjokke Re-Mix) – Ost & Kjex
- After Midnight (Original 12” version) – Ilija Rudman
- Tito’s Way (Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas Remix) – The Juan Maclean
- See And Know – Amberflame
- Step In (Faze Action Remix) – Roland Schwarz
- It’s A War (Serge Santiago Uk Re-Edit) – Kano
- Global Pillage – Ichisan
- Over The Sky (Reverso 68 Remix) – Ajello
- Happy House (Prince Language Dub) – The Juan Maclean
- The Speed Of Sound – Alan Hawkshaw