I love it when a new mix just pops out on its own, like this one…
I sat down to fool around with a few house and techouse tracks a few days ago, and everything just fell into place.
The title refers to the overall very deep vibe of this mix and to the fact that the tracks on this mix are all little pearls in their genre.
The older listeners will undoubtedly appreciate certain very old school-sounding tracks sprinkled here and there throughout the mix.
People who know me know I don’t bullshit, so I want to say this: the first two mixes are not quite up to par, but I must say that I had to work with a track that’s either voluntarily wild pitched or simply not tight.
Otherwise, I think this monster-mix (2h40m43s) is quite spot-on!
You can stream or download it here and your donations are welcome to help me pay for the file hosting!
Diving for Pearls
- Sun (Bowski Remix) – Caribou
- Big Fun (Agoria Remix) – Inner City
- Lost In The Ether (Filtered Boogie Remix) – DJ Shine
- Soldiers (The Revenge Dub) – Mademoiselle Caro & Franck Garcia
- Square Knocking – Art Of Tones
- Slideaway – Robert Babicz
- The Logical Song – Rodion
- Elle – Pablo Cahn
- Sunstream – The Backwoods
- Can U Feel It – Marc King
- D2000 (The Godson Remix) – Urban Tribe
- Forever And A Day – Franc Spangler
- Blueprint – Kink & Neville Watson
- One Lonely Knight (Extended Live Mix) – Arto Mwambe
- Ocean (Jacksonville Remix) – 2020 Soundsystem
- Disco 2080 – The Planty Herbs
- Love Or Leave Me (Johnny D’s Power To The People Remix) – Johnny D
- The Rain (Version 3) – Freaks
- Happy People (Pol On edit) – Brass Construction
- Junggesellenmaschine – Ame
- A Break in The Clouds – James Holden
- Cash The Chord (Audiojack Remix) – H.O.S.H.
- Around – Julio Bashmore
- Button – Brandt Brauer Frick
- The Soul Is Back (Underground Resistance Timeline Remix) – Soul Designer
- OFI – Model 500