The new installment of the Cosmix series has landed!
It has been gestating since… well, since I released the previous installment!
Get your space helmets on, cadets, because I pulled all the stops on this one: it doesn’t attempt to please anyone or anything but the most weirdly disco neuron hiding in your brain — hence the title, and if you don’t get it right away, just repeat the name of the planet out loud a few times :p
At just under two hours, it’s the shortest mix in the series so far.
Lots of psychedelic fun is included, I strongly suggest… Heck no! I strongly RECOMMEND, that you don’t listen to this while straight.
I sincerely hope you enjoy, and if you don’t, try again: it’ll grow on you!
Oh! And that gorgeous planet that’s the album art? It’s a soap bubble!
- Buzz In (Optimo Remix) – Boris
- Double Fisted (Prins Thomas Disko Miks) – Scotty Coats & Wes the Mes
- Neeve – Projections & Woolfy
- Is Sorrow (Black Machine’s Lucifer Rising Dub) – Black Devil Disco Club
- Sparkling Stars – Petar Dundov
- Vuelo – Skatebard
- The Simple Life – The Juan MacLean
- Goin’ Underground (Extended version) – Partners in Crime
- Don’t Sleep – Zepp001
- They Prefer The Disco – The Bionics
- Dancing In Outer Space (The Revenge Rework 2) – Atmosfear
- The Deep End (Holy Ghost! Day School Dub Mix) – Curses!
- Spaghetti Circus – Still Going
- Love Don’t Dance Here Anymore – Tiga
- Space People – S. Mallia
- Red Heart (Vlad Nayward Edit) – Tele Music
- exp3 (aka Two Sequencers Are Better Than One) – John Daly
- Mancry (Justus Kohncke’s Epic Diskokraut Club Mix) – Freeland