In a nutshell: summery, breezy, unpretentious music for sipping a good glass of your favourite drink on a terrasse with your friends.
Nothing more, nothing less.
During these nearly one hundred minutes, you’ll hear new stuff as well as oldies, including two back to back tracks — a classic and a new one — by one of my favouritest House producers, Montréal’s own Miguel Graça.
P.S.: Here’s a drink suggestion to accompany this mix. I’ve tried this recipe and it’a amazing: Rosé Sangria by none other than Martha Stewart! 🙂
Summer Breeze vol. 2
- Shelter – Midland (2011)
- Stay – Borderline (2011)
- The DJ’s An Alien (The Layabouts Reprise) – David Harness & Roland Clark (2008)
- Shoulder Pad – Cab Drivers (2011)
- Back to Me feat. Ricky Reid – 6th Borough Project (2011)
- Up to the Sky – Miguel Graça (1996)
- And On Now (Miguel Graça Remix) – Miguel Graça (2011)
- Entrance – Graceful Exit (2011)
- You. Me. World. – Monique Bingham (2011)
- Steppin’ Out feat. Romanthony – Tom Trago (2011)
- My Beat feat. Palmer Brown (Swag’s Spiritual Mix) – Blaze feat. Palmer Brown (1998)
- Pleasure Capsule (Jay Tripwire West Coast Drums Mix) – Signal Deluxe (2010)
- Mind Your Mind – Chamboché (2011)
- 5AM – Toby Tobias (2011)
- Through Motion (Tevo Howard Remix) – Midland (2011)
- Acidic Sun – Benjamin Brunn (2011)
- Sueno Latino (Original 12″ Mix) – Sueno Latino (1989)
- Palenque – Betina Bager og Brian O (2011)